CONFERENCE INFORMATION & REGISTRATIONS
The 2018 ICPS Conference dates are Friday August 3rd through Sunday August 5th. Included in the conference will be the annual BACPS plant show and sale, 45 minute block lectures with Q/A sessions, and a poster abstract session. Please find registrations below. Additional details will be posted as the date nears.
Sunday banquet Dinner Registration
The closing conference dinner (Sunday August 5th) will be held at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. You won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to help celebrate California Carnivore's 30th anniversary. Conference dinner starts at 6:00pm and is $75.
Field Trip Information and Registration
A field trip is planned (Tuesday August 7th through Saturday August 11th) to see a diverse range of Darlingtonia, Drosera, and Pinguicula habitat in both California and Oregon. Registration is $1000 and includes all transportation, meals, and lodging.
Poster Abstract Guidelines & Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted by 5:00pm on July 15th, late submissions will not be considered (use the register link below to submit your abstract).
- Abstracts can be up to 400 words and must describe the objective of the study and the major conclusions.
- Abstracts should be focused on a study that involves carnivorous plants in some aspect.
- Abstracts should be clear and concise, following standard grammar rules, in English.
- The poster session will take place during the conference, specific dates and times TBA. Presenters are required to be present at their posters during the session.
- Poster setup must be done by the presenter prior to the session. Push pins will be provided.
- Posters must be landscape oriented with a maximum size of 4' wide by 3' tall (1.2m x 0.9m).